You’ll need a few simple ingredients to make thes no-bake Reeses Cookies. These Cookies are just the thing to satisfy your intense sweet tooth cravings.
No Bake Reeses Cookies – Recipe
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup honey
- 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 5 regular sized Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
Instructions on how to make No Bake Reeses Cookies
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper muffins cups.
- Place Rice Krispies in a large mixing bowl
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine honey, and peanut butter and cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until your mixture is evenly combined
- Pour your peanut butter mixture over your Rice Krispies and mix
- Stir in chocolate chips
- After a couple minutes, mix in your crushed Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups to avoid them fully melting
- Spoon your treats out with a ice cream scoop and into prepared muffins cups.
- Set aside to cool.
- Serve and enjoy.