Yes, you heard me very well. This is one healthy, homemade dark chocolate bites from only 2 ingredients.
Probably you asking yourself how chocolate can be healthy. It can. Because you will use a healthy, natural ingredients. This chocolate is Paleo, Low Carb, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free, and Gluten-Free. So, it’s suitable for all kinds of nutrition and for vegan too. And the good thing is, that all ingredients you already have in the kitchen. So you want to eat chocolate, just make chocolate when ever you want. For people on a keto diet, this is the best choice.
Homemade Dark Chocolate bites – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 2 minutes
- Total time – 32 minutes
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 tablespoon cocoa powder ( unsweetened)
- sweetener to taste ( your choice)
Instruction how to make dark chocolate bites
- In a small saucepan, melt coconut oil
- Take away from the fire, and add cocoa powder.
- With a wooden spoon stir continuously until smooth
- If you want to sweeten your chocolate, pour sweetener into the mix and stir. If not, skip this step.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a pan/plate/ice cube tray/molds.
- Place the chocolate for 30 minutes in the freezer or 60 minutes in the refrigerator.
- You can also throw some of the additions on top of the chocolate.
- Calories – 460 kcal
- Protein – 4g
- Carbs – 12g ( Fiber 4g, Sugar 0g)
- Fat – 44 g
- Weight Watchers – 0 Points Plus