Almond milk is extremely healthy and tasty, too. It does not contain cholesterol and is rich in vitamins and that are so dissolved, easily accessible to our body. Milk obtained from almonds is a great alternative to cow’s milk. It does not contain cholesterol, and it contains 20% protein.
Why should you drink almond milk?
- Doctors recommend it for faster and safe healing of stomach and duodenal ulcer.
- Almond’s milk stimulates the excretion of the ear and the emptying of the bone.
- It stimulates bowel movement and is used for chronic colitis and osteoporosis. Has an easy laxative effect.
- Having a cup of almonds, you will get rid of the mustard and prevent gastrointestinal tract diseases
- the important fact is that almond milk is useful for colds, asthma, insomnia, impotence, anemia.
- It’s a great source of energy, it supports brain activity and strengthens memory.
- Therefore, a just one cup of almond milk contains 50% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin E
- There are plenty of B vitamins and iron needed for the growth and healthy functioning of muscle tissue.
- Almond milk does not contain lactose so that you can drink freely without fear of digestive disorder.
- It has few calories (1 glass contains only 40 calories), it does not contain saturated fat, which makes it very useful for people who are trying to lose weight.
- It helps reduce cholesterol levels and protect the heart
- Clean almond milk provides healthy skin and hair.
- To prepare almond milk is not hard at all. This can be done by every housewife who has a blender or a juicer in her kitchen.
Homemade Almond milk – recipe
- Blender or juicer
- 1 cup of raw almonds, which you will find in health food stores
- 3-4 glasses of water;
- Soak almonds in water overnight.
- Spill the water the next morning.
- In a bowl of almonds pour clean (preferably bottled or filtered) water, 3-4 glasses.
- Mix in the blender or food processor (2-3 minutes).
- Milk process through the strainer and pour into the glass container.
- Therefore, the shelf life in the refrigerator is 2-3 days.
- You can sweeten your milk with a little honey or add cinnamon, cocoa or vanilla. It is all a matter of your taste.
- Pulp, which remained after squeezing, do not throw.
- Dry it and you will get the almond flour
- You can see that this is the cheaper variant. You get 2 in 1, and milk and flour. So you must admit that this fact is amazing.