These can be a really delicious breakfast option. Full of proteins for a successful beginning. And little spicy for easy wake ups. So this keto cheese pie is high calorie, low-carb and high-protein meal. Therefore, it’s perfect breakfast. We divided it into 8 pieces.
Low Carb, Keto Cheese Pie Without Flour – recipe
The Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 + 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 10 + 20 minutes
Yields – 8 servings
- 3 eggs,
- 3 oz cream cheese,
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- butter or vegetable oil for frying
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 3 oz goat cheese ( crumbled)
- 1 cup sour milk or softened cream cheese
- 1.5 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1 baking powder
Instructions how to make keto cheese pie
- In one bowl, put together 3 eggs, cream cheese, and 2 tablespoon coconut flour. Mix it with an electric mixer.
- And make pancakes. When pancakes are ready, set it aside.
- Turn the oven at 400 F
- Meanwhile, make a filling.
- Mix all ingredients for filling together in one bowl.
- Place around a piece of parchment paper in a well-greased pan about 10 inches in diameter to make it easier to remove the pie when it’s done.
- Cut pancakes into small pieces. It doesn’t matter which size they will be.
- Cover the bottom of the baking pan with pancakes.
- Pour the one part of filling mixture
- Cover with pancakes
- Pour the rest of mixture
- Put in a heated oven
- Bake for about 20 minutes, to get a golden brown color.
- Set aside to chill
- Cut into the 8 pieces
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calorie – 160 kcal
- Protein – 8 g
- Total Carbs -5 g ( Fiber 1.8 g, Sugar 1.4g)
- Fat – 11 g
One more pie recipe