Looking for some simple keto recipe? This Keto Naan Bread is the right choice for you. You can serve this keto naan bread with your favorite green salad and your meal is ready.
Probably you already know ketogenic diet is a diet which regulates your intake of carbohydrates in your diet. A keto diet is mainly used for losing weight. The low-carb diet will help you not only to get a good figure but also help you in protecting against certain diseases. A keto diet helps you to fight against diabetes and also boosts the metabolism of your body.
This diet is highly effective to get lean as it works very effectively to burn fat in the absence of carbohydrates. If you are looking to get a slimmer figure and shed those extra pounds in a natural way then Keto diet is best for you.
Keto Naan Bread – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
Yields – Servings 6-8
- 1 cup coconut flour,
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husk or powder,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder,
- 6 3/4 tablespoons coconut oil + 1/4 tablespoon coconut oil for frying
- 2 cups water
- sea salt ( optional)
- 4 ounces butter,
- 2 cloves of garlic.
Instructions how to make Keto naan bread
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl ( except garlic and butter)
- Add 6 3/4 tablespoons coconut oil and boiling water.
- Stir this mixture thoroughly.
- Leave this mixture to sit for a while the dough will turn thick
- In case if you find it too thin you can add some psyllium husk.
- Divide the dough into 6 or 8 pieces and form them into balls.
- Therefore, flatten them with your hands.
- Fry them in coconut oil until the Naan bread gets a golden color.
- Heat the oven to 140 F (70 C) and keep the bread warm.
- Melt the butter and stir it with garlic. You can apply the melted butter on the bread with the help of a brush. You can also sprinkle salt on the top.
- Put the remaining garlic butter in a bowl and dip pieces of bread in it.
There it is you can try today AND mix and match them with other recipes of your choice.
The recipe is Paleo, Low-carb, Keto, Gluten-free, Grain-free, Nut-free, Egg-free, and it can be also and Dairy-free.
Nutritional Information ( amount per serving)
for 6 Naan bread
- Calories – 211
- Protein – 3 g
- Carbs – 4 g
- Fat – 19 g
- Fiber – 9 g
- Sugar – 1 g
One more bread recipe Low Carb Bread Made From Flax Seed