Perfect for parties, family gatherings, holidays, and more this keto chocolate and gluten-free bundt cake is super easy to make. This cake will for sure please a crowd.
Keto chocolate bundt cake
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 20 minutes
- Cooking time – 40 minutes
Yields – 8 Servings
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 cup erythritol or sweetener to choice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter (room temp)
- 2 tablespoons Hershey’s cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup virgin coconut oil
- ½ cup cacao powder
- stevia drops, to taste
Instructions how to make a keto chocolate bundt cake
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- In one bowl whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small pot, heat together butter, and cocoa powder over medium heat.
- Whisk continuously unless combined and then take it off the heat.
- Pour in half your cocoa mixture into your dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Once it’s become thick and difficult to stir, pour in the other half and combine.
- Add in 1 egg at a time to your bundt cake batter.
- Add sour cream and vanilla extract and stir.
- Pour the batter into a greased bundt cake pan OR into silicone bundt cake pan and bake for about 40-50 minutes.
- The time of baking depends on the oven.
- When the cake is done allow to cool completely before inverting onto a cake stand.
- Meanwhile, while the cake is cooling, prepare cocoa frosting.
- To make the frosting, melt together the coconut oil and cacao powder, add stevia to taste 2-3 drops at a time.
- Pour the frosting over the cake and serve.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 464
- Total Fat – 42 g
- Total Carbs – 8 g (Fiber 4 g )
- Net Carbs – 4 g
- Protein – 5 g
- Cholesterol 143 mg