This low-carb cherry pie recipe is pure magic. The filling is simple and delicious, which gives it an unforgettable flavor. Serve this cherry pie bar with your favorite sugar-free whip cream.
Low Carb Cherry Pie – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 20 minutes
- Cooking time – 35 minutes
Yields – 12
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups sweetener of choice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 cup fresh pitted cherries
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup sweetener
- 1 tablespoons xanthan gum
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
Instructions how to make double cherry pie
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put together cream butter, sweetener, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in extract and gradually add flour.
- Combine cherries, water, sweetener and xanthan gum.
- Once fully mixed, add almond extract.
- Spread 1/2 of the batter into a greased 7″ x 11.6″ x 2″ baking pan.
- Spread pie filling over batter.
- Drop remaining batter over filling.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 168,
- Total Carbs – 5.08g (Fiber 1.71g, Sugar Alcohol 0.00g )
- Net carbs – 3.73g
- Protein – 4.16g