Delicious low carb sugar-free chocolate truffles are perfect holiday dessert. These keto truffles will give a special touch on the Christmas table.
Keto Truffles – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 30 minutes
Yields – 12 truffles
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 150 grams sugar-free dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Stevia sweetener
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder or nuts (ground)
Instructions how to make Keto Truffles
- Heat the heavy cream on a low flame but don’t let it boil. Meanwhile, chop your chocolate bars into small pieces.
- When it’s simmering, add chopped chocolate to the cream and stir until combined. Add the butter in as well and stir until completely melted.
- Turn the heat off and add Stevia, vanilla, and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Once it’s cool and hardened in the refrigerator, you can scoop some truffle batter up and roll it into a small ball, about an inch and a half in diameter.
- Place each round ball onto a plate lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Once they’ve hardened some more, you can give them another quick roll of your hands to smooth them out.
- Place cocoa powder or ground nuts in a deep bowl and add your truffles.
- Shake and roll the truffles gently in the cocoa powder or ground nuts to coat them evenly.
- Put them in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information (amount per truffle)
- Calories – 120
- Total Fat – 12 g
- Total Carbs – 3 g
- Protein – 2 g
- Cholesterol – 20 mg