I made a loaf of ground flax and got a very tasty bread that goes well with vegetables, and which is excellent for sandwiches. So I made a low carb flax seed bread.
Low carb bread made from flax in our family’s favorite bread for sandwiches. I tried a combination of other types of flour from nuts and seeds, but this is really perfect. The combination of seeds and you can’t select, but this one I made bread gives a phenomenal taste. This bread with little carbohydrates is really so easy to say that everyone can prepare it, even when they are maximum pressed with time.
Low-Carb Flax Seed Bread – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
Yields – 5 servings ( 10 slices)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of ground flax
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
Instructions on how to make Low-Carb Flax Seed Bread
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In the second bowl, whisk the eggs with water.
- Add egg mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Set aside for fwe minutes
- Pour into a bread mold.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Then remove the bread from the pan and bake in the grate another 5-10 minutes.
- Check with a toothpick if the bread is baked, and if it is still moist, bake some more. Turn off the oven and leave the bread on the grid until the oven cools.
- Bread can be stored at room temperature, in the fridge, and make sure that it does not wrap sushi.
- I usually immediately cut the low carbohydrates bread into slices, make sandwiches, which then carry with us for days to do the work had healthier breakfast.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 225
- Fat – 17 g
- Total Carbs – 9 g (Finer 7 g)
- Net carbs 2 g
- Protein – 14 g