These cinnamon palmiers go great with a cup of coffee in the morning. They look fancy but are quite possibly the easiest cookie you’ll ever make.
Keto-Friendly Fathead Cinnamon Palmiers – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cooking time – 10-15 minutes
Yields – 12 small palmiers
- 6 oz Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 oz Almond flour
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp Monk Fruit Erythritol blend
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp melted Ghee
Instructions on how to make Keto-Friendly Fathead Cinnamon Palmiers
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In a microwave safe bowl add mozzarella, almond flour, and baking powder and toss to combine.
- Add cream cheese and microwave for 60 seconds, take out and mix, microwave for another 30 seconds, and then mix again.
- Then, add egg and mix until dough forms.
- Take the dough and place in between 2 sheets of parchment paper.
- Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Spread melted Ghee over the dough, then evenly sprinkle cinnamon and erythritol.
- With the long edge facing you, tightly roll up the left and right sides until they meet in the middle.
- Roll into jellyroll shape, making sure to keep it as tight as possible, then slice off half inches.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a sil pat and place about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 400 F until rolls are puffed and brown 10-15 mins, however, keep an eye on them as they can burn quickly.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 120
- Total Fat – 10 g
- Total Carbs – 2 g (Fiber 1 g )
- Protein – 6 g