This keto strawberry pie is really friendly for low-carb eaters as berries are lower in carbohydrates than other fruits. One slice of this strawberry pie is just 6 g net carbs.
Low Carb Keto Strawberry Pie – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 20 minutes
- Passive time – 4 hours
Yields – 8 servings
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup whey protein
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup Erithrytol sweetener or equivalent granulated sweetener
- 1 1/2 pounds strawberries, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
- 1 (.3 oz) small box Sugar Free Strawberry Jello
- 1 cup water
- xanthan gum optional
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Instructions on how to make Low Carb Keto Strawberry Pie
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all of the pie crust ingredients in a mixer until it combines together.
- Press the dough into the bottom and up the side of a glass or ceramic pie pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Combine the water, erythritol and xantham gum in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and turns more translucent.
- Turn off the heat and add the sugar free strawberry jello mix.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Pour the strawberries into the jello mix.
- Stir to coat all of the strawberries with the mixture.
- Pour mixture into your prepared pie crust. With your remaining strawberries that you saved for decoration, place them throughout the pie.
- Set in the refrigerator for four hours, or until set.
- Serve with melted sugar-free dark chocolate.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
Serving size – 1 slice
- Calories – 206
- Total Fat – 16 g
- Carbs- 10 g (Fiber 4g)
- Protein – 9 g
- Net Carbs – 6 g