These keto cheesecake lemon coconut bites are real cheesecake bites. Why I say cheesecake bites because they have tasted like lemon cheesecake. They are perfect for people on LCHF, Keto diet, and for people which suffer from diabetes. They are no-bake dessert, and that is great. You can eat them immediately.
Keto Cheesecake Lemon Coconut Bites – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Total time – 10 minutes
Yields – 16 balls
- 1 cup cream cheese ( room temperature)
- 2 teaspoon freshly squizzed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Stevia
- 1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
Instructions how to make Keto Cheesecake Lemon Coconut Bites
- Allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
- In one bowl, combine together cream cheese, lemon, 3/4 cup coconut, and stevia.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Once the mixture is well combined, put it back in the fridge to harden up a bit. ( If its needed)
- Roll into 16 balls (they will be about a tablespoon each).
- Dip each ball into the rest of coconut.
- Serve and enjoy
- If you want, you can add inside them an almond or hazelnuts. But that is a little expensive idea.
- Or you can dip them in melted chocolate. They are great in any combination.
Nutritional Information (amount per 1 ball)
- Calories – 103
- Total Fat – 10 g
- Total Carbs – 3 g (Fiber 1 g, Sugar 2 g)
- Protein – 1 g