These low-carb, sugar-free oatmeal ginger cookies have a perfect cookie texture. With a touch of ginger they’re one of the best tasting low carb/ keto cookies around.
Low-Carb Ginger Cookies – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cooking time – 14 minutes
- Total time – 30 minutes
Yields – 20 servings
- 4 oz unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp oat fiber
- 1/4 tsp Stevia glycerite
- 2 tsp grass-fed beef gelatin
- 3/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg (room temp.)
Instructions on how to make Low-Carb Ginger Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place rack into the middle position.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together softened butter, Sukrin Gold, Stevia, and vanilla extract together until light and fluffy – about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add all of the dry ingredients at once into the butter mixture and beat until combined.
- Add the egg and beat until well combined.
- Using a 2 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop the dough and place two inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes, remove from the oven and gently bang the cookie sheet on the stove or counter to force cookies to flatten.
- Return to the oven for 6 minutes more.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and lightly smack each cookie with the spatula.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
- Let the cookies cool completely before enjoying.
- Store in an airtight container on the counter or in the fridge. They will be crispier if refrigerated and softer if kept on the counter.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 119
- Total Fat – 11.3 g
- Total Carbs – 3 g (Fiber 2 g )
- Protein – 4 g
- Sodium 48mg