These are amazing healthy chia seeds crepes, with coconut flour and chia seeds. Perfect for breakfast, but also and perfect as a snack. It is your choice how you will eat them. They can be a nice salty wrap or sweet pancakes.
They are Paleo, Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Grain-Free, Nut-Free, and Dairy-Free.
Chia Seeds Crepes – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 15 minutes
- Passive time – 10 minutes
Yields – 8 big, thinly pancakes/wraps
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions how to make Chia seeds crepes
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
- Let the batter sit for 10 minutes to account for the natural thickening caused by coconut flour and chia seeds.
- The batter should be very runny right before cooking – it should pour easily. If it is necessary you can add a few more tablespoon of coconut milk.
- Heat a skillet over medium to medium-high heat and grease lightly with coconut oil
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the skillet and immediately tilt in different directions to evenly distribute.
- Cook, until the edges, are golden and you see bubbles forming in the middle.
- Flip over, and cook until browned on the other side (1-2 more minutes).
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 94
- Total Fat – 5 g
- Total Carbs – 6 g (Fiber 4 g )
- Protein – 5 g
- Cholesterol – 93 mg