If you have a lot of egg whites, and you do not have an idea what to do with them, you should try this egg whites cake. It is low-calorie, low-carb/keto, dairy-free, sugar-free, and gluten-free cake. It looks so decorative. If you already have a sugar free chocolate chips, you can use them.
This is probably the easiest cake, without weird ingredients. You can choose the form. I decided to cut sticks. Easy for serving, and suitable for any occasions.
Egg Whites Cake with Chocolate – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 20 minutes
Yields – 20 servings
- 6 egg whites
- 1 cup of sweetener
- 100 g of black chocolate (grated)
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- Lemon zest of two lemons
- 1 cup coconut oil ( room temp)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
Instructions how to make Egg Whites Cake
- Whisk the egg whites
- Add sweetener under continuous stirring,
- Then add oil and lemon zest.
- Slowly mix in flour and baking powder
- Add the chocolate cut into cubes or grated.
- Mix well
- Pour into a well-greased mold
- Bake 20 minutes at 360 F.
- Cut, serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 161
- Total Fat – 14 g
- Total Carbs – 5 g (Fiber 3 g )
- Net carb – 2 g
- Protein – 5 g