This is an opportunity for a healthy way to enjoy in fries. Zucchini is a savior when you are going on a Low-Carb/Keto diet. You can make so many different things with it. This easy fried zucchini recipe is healthy, crispy and delicious.
This recipe is Paleo, Low-Carb/Keto, sugar-free, vegetarian, and Gluten-Free.
Fried Zucchini – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 10 minutes
Yields – 8 servings
- 4 medium Zucchini (cut into 1/4″ thick slices)
- 3 large Egg (beaten)
- 2/3 cup Almond Flour
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Organic Italian Seasoning
- vegetable oil, for frying
Instructions on how to make Fried Zucchini with Almond Flour
- Prepare two bowls
- 1st bowl with eggs
- 2nd bowl with a mixture of almond flour, grated Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, paprika, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Heat a 1/4 inch of oil in the bottom of a large skillet over medium heat.
- Coat the zucchini in the flour mixture and then dredge in the eggs to coat
- Add a single layer of zucchini to the hot oil, being careful not to crowd the pan.
- Fry for 1-2 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Sprinkle with salt, if desired.
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
- Calories -159
- Total Fat – 13g
- Total Carbs – 6g (Fiber 2 g, Sugar 2 g)
- Net Carbs – 4g
- Protein – 9g