These are delightfully soft and comforting raisins cookies. They almost fall apart in your mouth! They’re perfect for a dunk in milk or tea.
One more recipe Deliciously moist Strawberry Chocolate Muffins
Raisins Cookies – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 15 minutes
Yields – 16 cookies
- 1 cup barley flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar (coconut)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
Instructions how to make raisins cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the barley flour, flour, sugar, cinnamon, chia, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat in the eggs and oil until the mixture forms a sticky dough.
- Add the raisins and fold until they’re incorporated.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop the cookies onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Lightly wet hands and gently flatten the tops of the cookies if you want ( it is not necessary)
- Bake 15 minutes, until the tops are golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy
- Store at room temperature in a sealed container when not eating.