This recipe for flaxseed waffles is gluten free, vegetarian, and Weight Watchers friendly.
Weight Watchers Flaxseed Waffles – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 8 minutes
- Cooking time – 16 minutes
Yields – 2 servings
- 3 oz of oats
- 1 teaspoon flax seed
- 2/4 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of fat free plain Yoghurt
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp of almond extract
- 2 large egg
- spray oil
Instructions on how to make Weight Watchers Flaxseed Waffles
- Heat waffle iron (low temp is if has a temperature control on it)
- Add the oats to a blender and blitz till fine
- Mix in the baking powder
- Add the yoghurt, egg, salt, flaxseed and almond extract and mix to combine.
- Spray waffle iron with spray oil
- Pour in the mix evenly, close and cook till waffles are golden.
- Remove, serve with sides of choice
- Serve and enjoy
- Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information.
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
- Calories – 225
- Total Fat – 8 g
- Total Carbs – 22 g (Fiber 3 g , Sugar 3 g )
- Protein – 12 g
- Weight Watchers – 7 SmartPoints ( 5 PointPlus)