Peanut Butter Bites are the classic school lunchroom treat from your childhood. This no-bake dessert has a thick layer of chocolate topped with a layer of butter. Each bites tastes like a healthier candy bar! These yummy bites are delicious, easy to make and will be an instant family favorite.
One more recipe Low-Carb Cinnamon Cocoa Cookies
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bites – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 20 minutes
- Total time – 40 minutes
Yields – 36 bites/bars
Peanut butter layer:
- 3 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered Swerve
- 1 – 2 drops Stevia glycerine
- 1/2 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 6 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate
- 2 drops Stevia glycerine
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
Instructions on how to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Bites
- Melt dark chocolate with a unsalted butter, and Stevia.
- Pour into the prepared molds.
- Meanwhile, mix butter, butter, Swerve, Stevia, and vanilla in a stand mixer.
- Beat on medium speed for about 3 minutes.
- Press the mixture into prepared molds.
- Allow the mixture to set in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Informations (amount per bites)
- Calories – 71
- Total Fat – 7 g
- Total Carbs – 1 g
- Protein – 1 g
- Cholesterol 10 mg