These Paleo, Nuts-Free, Keto Muffins with Sunflowers Seeds will be great for quick breakfast or snack.
Keto Muffins with Sunflowers Seeds (Paleo and Nut Free) – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cook time – 12-15 minutes
Yield: 6 muffins
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup golden flax
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, for topping (optional)
Instructions on how to make Keto Muffins with Sunflowers Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the eggs, flax, and vinegar in one bowl and let the mixture sit until gelled about 5 minutes.
- Mix the coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt in another bowl.
- Combine the two mixtures and pour into a greased muffin pan.
- Add the sunflower seeds on top and place in the oven to bake.
- Check the muffins after 12 minutes and leave in a bit longer if needed.
- Let them cool outside of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy.
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
- Calories – 159
- Total Fat – 12 g
- Total Carbs – 7 g (Fiber 4 g )
- Net Carbs – 3 g
- Protein – 8 g
- Cholesterol 124 mg