This one is an amazing recipe for keto breadsticks with sesame seeds. These breadsticks have only 1 g net carbs per serving.
Keto Breadsticks with Sesame Seeds – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 15 minutes
Yields – 12 servings
1½ cups mozzarella cheese (grated)
2 tablespoons cream cheese
pinch of salt
¾ cup almond flour
3 tablespoons butter (melted)
1 tablespoon Sesame seeds
Instructions on how to make Keto sesame seeds breadsticks
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Place the grated mozzarella and cream cheese into a bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir and microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Mix well.
- The mixture has to be nice and smooth.
- Add almond flour, salt, and mix until well combined.
- If the dough is too sticky add 1 tablespoon almond flour.
- Place the dough on the piece of parchment paper and flatten with your hands until ½ inch thick.
- For easier results, you can use a roller pin.
- If your dough still a bit sticky use parchment paper on the top.
- Cut into 12 strips and form them into breadsticks.
- Place breadsticks on the baking tray with parchment paper or baking mat on it.
- Brush each stick with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in the oven at 400 F (200 C) for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and brush with leftover butter.
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
Serving size – 1 breadstick
- Calories – 90
- Total Fat – 11 g
- Total Carbs – 1 g (Fiber 0 g_
- Protein – 5 g
- Net Carbs – 1 g