Chia seeds and blueberries make chocolate pudding healthy in this super simple recipe. Your kids will love the way this tastes and only you’ll know how good it is for them and how it is healthy.
This recipe is suitable and for people on Paleo, and Low-Carb diet.
Blueberries Chocolate Chia Pudding – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Total time – 10 minutes
Yields – 4 servings
- 1½ cup Almond Milk
- 1/3 cup Chia Seeds
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- 2-5 Tbsp Maple Syrup, optional OR 3-6 drops liquid stevia
- Chopped Almonds, optional
Instructions on how to make Blueberries Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Add almond milk, chia seeds, and cocoa powder to a mixing bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Add maple syrup to sweeten (optional).
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 3-5 hours (until a pudding consistency is reached).
- Serve with berries and chopped almonds (optional)
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 182
- Total Fat – 6 g
- Total Carbs – 30 g (Fiber 10 g)
- Protein – 6 g