This keto ice cream is simple and fun to make. You can make it designer ice cream by adding your favorite candies, nuts, chocolate chips, and etc. The ice cream turns out rich and creamy and perfect alone or used on top of pie or cake.
Easy loaf pan keto ice cream – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cooking time – 15 minutes
- Passive time – 6 hours
Yields – 10 servings
- 1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup xylitol erythritol (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4-6 teaspoons vanilla extract
Instructions on how to make easy loaf pan keto ice cream
- Place a 9x 5 inches loaf pan in the freezer to chill.
- Add coconut milk, sweetener, and salt to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk until all the solids from the coconut milk have the dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- Sprinkle xanthan gum little by little and blend until fully combined.
- Sieve the mixture to a bowl, cover with a layer of cling film (saran wrap) laid directly over the vanilla mixture, and allow the mixture to cool completely.
- The texture will be thick and jelly-like.
- Add heavy cream to a large chilled bowl and whip until soft peaks form.
- Mix in vanilla extract and the cooled vanilla mixture.
- Pour mixture into the chilled 9x 5 inches loaf pan, cover and freeze until firm.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- You can make this designer ice cream by adding in any flavors or toppings that you like.
- Pour ice cream mixture in thirds, layering with toppings, or wait until mixture chills slightly and mix in toppings or add toppings to the top only.
- If freezing overnight: take out your ice cream 10-20 minutes prior to serving
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
Serving size – 1/2 cup
- Calories – 235
- Total Fat – 25 g
- Total Carbs – 2 g
- Protein – 1 g
- Cholesterol – 65mg