These are the most scrumptious, crispy and easy to make keto onion rings. They cooked so quickly and had a nice golden brown color. The baking powder makes the batter puff up around the sliced onion and is um um good. The most difficult part about making them is trying to keep from eating them before they get to the table!
This recipe is Paleo, low-carb/keto, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, sugar-free, low-calorie, and perfect for vegan nutrition.
Keto Onion Rings – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Total time – 15 minutes
Yields – 4 serves
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large sweet onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup almond flour (for coating onions)
- oil (for frying)
Instructions on how to make vegan keto onion rings
- In one bowl, put the almond flour, salt, baking powder, and almond milk.
- Mix until smooth.
- Coat onions in flour
- Dip in the batter.
- Fry in hot oil until desired shade of brown.
- When one side is golden turn to the other side.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 95
- Total Fat – 6 g
- Total Carbs – 9 g (Fiber 2 g )
- Protein – 3 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg