This coconut flour cornbread is very moist, slightly sweet, and very flavorful. It can be a nice option as an Appetizer. Perfect Paleo and Gluten-Free sweet Cornbread.
One more healthy recipe Healthy Cornbread with Spinach and Cheese
Coconut Flour Cornbread – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 20 minutes
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup butter or coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup sifted coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup yellow cornmeal
Instructions on how to make Coconut Flour Cornbread
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, melt butter or coconut oil.
- Add salt, eggs, vanilla, and honey.
- Stir/beat well.
- In a small bowl mix the coconut flour with baking soda and yellow cornmeal.
- Stir with a spoon to blend together.
- Pour dry mixture into the liquid mixture, and beat until well combined and no visible lumps remain.
- Pour the cornbread mixture into greased 8X8 X2 inch baking dish.
- Bake 18-20 minutes in the well-heated oven on 400 F.
- Serves 8 normal appetites.
- Serve with butter or your choice while still warm.