Low-Carb Seeded Bread
With this keto seeded bread recipe, you can easily be able to still have sandwiches and toast. Three types of seeds in this perfect gluten-free bread.
Keto Seeded Bread – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 40 minutes
Yields – 16 slices
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil (room temp)
- 2 Tablespoons butter (room temp)
- 7 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 3 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder Bob’s Red Mill
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Psyllium Husk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
Instructions on how to make keto seeded bread
- Preheat oven to 350F (160C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high, Add the Psyllium husk and continue beating.
- Add coconut oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 40 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
Serving is 2 Slices
- Calories – 405
- Total fat – 34 g
- Net Carbs – 4 g
- Protein – 14 g