Indian cuisine is very interesting. It abounds with spices and wonderful scents. I already wrote about their famous Naan bread. This is a little different. This is a one-meal bread, and it is on keto way. Therefore you should try this Keto Indian stuffed bread. You will be delighted. It is low-carb, gluten-free, egg-free, sugar-free one meal bread.
Keto Indian Stuffed Bread From The Pan – Recipe
The way of preparation – medium
- Total time – 30 minutes
Yields – 5 servings ( 1 serving/1 bread)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup flax seed flour
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons Psyllium Husk
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 spoon of salt
- 2 tablespoon olive oil + butter or oil for frying
- 3 oz cheese
- spices: curry, ginger, pepper
- 2 cups grated cauliflower flower + 3 oz cheese + spices to taste
- 1 cup minced meat + spices to taste
- You do not need to add salt to the filling because the cheese is already salty. That is your choice.
- Cauliflower option: You do not need to cook the cauliflower just crush it fresh in a chopper or blender. But do not make a paste, but get crumbs.
Instructions on how to make Keto Indian Stuffed Bread From The Pan
- Knead the dough just from the flour, chia seeds, salt, Psyllium, 2 tablespoon olive oil, and water. It should not be sticky, but it should be soft.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge or on the kitchen counter for up to an hour.
- Roll it into the roll and split it into 10 parts to get 5 Paranges
- Make balls, and then they rolled with a rolling pin as thin as possible. It’s important to be the same size.
- Fill them with the filling
- Cover each one with another part of the dough and tighten the edges.
- Heat a frying pan
- Put to bake
- When one side is over, turn the bread, put a butter on it, then turn them several times until they become brown
- Before serving, you can cut them in half.
- They look more beautiful, they are easier to eat. Serve them with whatever comes to your mind.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 164 kcal
- Proteins – 17.25g
- Carbs – 17 g (Fiber 15 g)
- Net Carbs 2 g
- Fat – 38 g