This one is so easy recipe for perfect fluffy pancakes. Made with coconut flour they are great options for low-carb dieters. You’ll just need 15 minutes, and your breakfast is ready. These coconut protein pancakes are paleo, low-carb, and sugar-free.
Paleo & Low-Carb Coconut Flour Protein Pancakes – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 10 minutes
Yields – 6 pancakes
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 scoop whey protein
- 3 eggs
- ¼-1/2 cup coconut milk
- coconut oil for frying
Instructions on how to make coconut protein pancakes
- Whisk all the ingredients together until no lumps remain.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Add some coconut oil for frying.
- Drop the batter by 1/3-cup fulls onto the skillet.
- Cook for about 2 minutes per side, until golden, then flip.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
Serving size = 2 pancakes/serving
- Calories – 185
- Total Fat – 11 g
- Total Carbs – 6 g (Fiber 3 g )
- Protein – 14 g
- Cholesterol – 208 mg