Every kid loves banana splits! They’re just one of those desserts that you dream about. This Banana Split Recipe is a healthy spin on a banana split that can be enjoyed for a snack.
These banana splits start off like a traditional banana split: with sliced bananas as the base. Then instead of the ice cream, we use heavy whipped cream. But it goes well and with canned coconut milk. And you can add fruits of your choice. We used apples, pomelo, and kiwi.
Banana Split – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Total time – 5 minutes
Yields – 4 servings
- 2 large bananas
- 1 cup heavy whipped cream
- 1/4 cup pomelo (sliced on dice)
- 4 tablespoon grated chocolate
- 1/4 cup kiwi (sliced on dice)
- 1/4 cup apple chips
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
Instructions on how to make a banana split
- Peel the two bananas and slice them lengthwise.
- Arrange them on a plate and top each with 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Sprinkle the fruits evenly atop the heavy cream
- Drizzle maple syrup over the splits
- Sprinkle grated chocolate
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 326
- Total Fat – 21 g
- Total Carbs – 35 g (Fiber 4 g )
- Protein – 2 g
- Cholesterol – 82 mg
- Vitamin A 18 %
- Vitamin C 24 %
- Calcium 4 %
- Iron 2 %