Healthy snack – a crispy keto seed cracker with flax seed, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and almond flour.
A crispy keto seed crackers have a nice nutty taste of sesame seeds. Great for breakfast as well as the evening’s cheese platter.
Crispy Keto Seed Cracker – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cooking time – 1 hour
Yields – 30 servings
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds (without shells)
- 1 tablespoon ground psyllium husk powder
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds (without shells)
- 1/3 cup flaxseed
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup boiling water
Instructions on how to make a Crispy Keto Seed Cracker
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Into a bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Add boiling water and oil.
- Mix together with a wooden fork.
- Spread out the dough thinly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake on a lower rack for about 45 minutes, check occasionally.
- Let dry for another 15 minutes, but pay attention as seeds are heat sensitive.
- Turn off the oven and let them dry in the oven.
- Break into pieces.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
- Calories – 61
- Total Fat – 6 g
- Net Carbs – 1 g
- Protein – 2 g