This decadent chocolate tart is all sugar-free, and low carb! It can also easily be paleo!
Low-Carb Chocolat Tart with Grapes – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 30 minutes
- Chill time – 2 hours
Yields – 14 servings
- 1 cup grapes
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Swerve ( or sweetener of your choice)
- 4 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 7 oz butter
- 3 oz dark chocolate (melted)
- 320 ml coconut milk or heavy cream for a dairy version
- 150 g unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 3/8 tsp stevia powder
- 3 eggs
Optional: Grapes or another fruit
Instructions on how to make Low-carb Chocolate Tart
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Grease a one layer cake pan (8 inches) with butter or baking paper
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites in two different bowls
- 1.bowl -With an electric mixer, mix together eggs whites with sweetener to get a firm foam
- 2. bowl – Mix together egg yolks with flour. Add baking powder, melted butter, and melted chocolate. Mix to get unite mixture
- In yolk mixture ( 2.bowl), add egg white mixture ( 1.bowl), and mix together just to combinate
- Pour into baking pan
- Bake about 30 minutes
- Take out of the oven and let cool completely before pouring the chocolate mousse inside.
- Add the coconut milk to a small pot and put to boil. Once boiling, turn off the heat and set aside.
- Add the unsweetened baking chocolate, cocoa powder, erythritol and stevia powder to a powerful blender.
- Pulse for about 20 seconds to break the chocolate apart.
- Add the eggs and blend for a minute to get a thick chocolate cream.
- Take the small opening off the lid, and while the blender is running, pour the hot milk inside in a slow and steady stream.
- Let it continue running for another 30 seconds after you’ve finished adding the cream and that’s it.
- Your chocolate mousse will resemble chocolate liquid.
- Place grapes inside the tart crusts.
- Carefully pour in the chocolate mousse over the grapes until they are completely covered.
- Transfer the tarts into the fridge and let cool 2 hours before slicing or serving.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
- Calories – 231
- Total Fat – 21 g
- Total Carbs – 6 g (Fiber 2 g )
- Potein – 5 g
- Cholesterol 124 mg