This easy, 4 Ingredient Fudge is low carb, sugar-free and dairy free! This fudge makes the perfect sweet treat for the holidays! Fudge is always a hit with friends and family and you can change up the flavors depending on what you have on hand. The best part of all, make a double batch as a gift for your friends, family, and neighbors! This Easy Peanut Butter Fudge is perfect for the peanut butter lover in your life. It’s rich, creamy and super addictive! Best of all, it’s incredibly easy to make!
All you need is:
- Peanut Butter
- Coconut oil
- Coconut milk
- Sugar substitute
That’s it! Super easy right?
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Total time – 5 minutes
Yields – 12 servings
Peanut Butter Fudge – Keto Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla liquid stevia or desired sweetener to taste
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tablespoons Erythritol
Instructions on how to make peanut butter fudge
- Slightly melt or soften the peanut butter and coconut oil together in the microwave. But you can do it and on the stove on low heat.
- Add this to your blender and the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until combined.
- Line 13 x 9-inch pan with aluminum foil; spray with no-stick cooking spray
- Pour the batter into a parchment lined pan
- Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- whisks ingredients together and drizzle over fudge after it’s been set.
Best if kept refrigerated.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 281
- Total Fat – 29 g
- Total Carbs – 4 g (Fiber 1 g )
- Protein – 4 g
- Cholesterol -0mg