Celebrate the taste of summer with some of my favorite fruits in this Tropical Tuna Salad.
Tropical Tuna Salad – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Total time – 15 minutes
Yields – 2 servings
- 1 (4.5 oz.) Can – StarKist Selects® Very Low Sodium Chunk White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained
- 2 cups lettuce, torn into medium pieces
- 1⁄4 pineapple, peeled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp grapes
Instructions on how to make Tropical Tuna Salad
- Place lettuce leaves on the plate and toss in pineapple.
- Fan chopped macadamia nuts over salad.
- Break the tuna into small pieces and mix with reserved pineapple and shallots.
- Place on top of salad.
- Drizzle dressing over top and garnish with grapes.
- Whisk lemon juice, and sugar into olive oil.
- Set aside and whisk lightly before drizzling on salad.
- Use about 2 Tbsp. dressing per salad.