These egg whites muffin cups have less than 70 calories per muffin. They can be packed with vegetables, also. But these, with egg whites and sausage, are perfect as a light snack or breakfast rich in protein.
Egg Whites Muffin Cups – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 10 – 20 minutes
Yields – 6 muffin cups
- 6 organic egg whites
- 1 sausage
- pepper and salt to taste
Instructions on how to make egg whites muffin cups
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a muffin
- In a large bowl, whisk together 6 egg whites, salt, and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Slice the sausage into thin slices or strips.
- Arrange sausage into the silicone liners.
- Divided egg mixture into the 6 silicone liners.
- The egg mixture is in the center, the sausage is on the side)
- Bake for about 15 minutes in the well-heated oven.
- The time of baking depends on the oven.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
Serving size – 3 muffin cup/serving
- Calories – 185
- Total Fat – 14 g
- Total Carbs – 1 g
- Protein – 14 g
- Cholesterol – 41