Perfect for celebration time. These are one easy recipe for chocolate salami, buttery soft, no-bake cookies, that just looks like salami.
Chocolate Salami – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Total time – 15 minutes
Yields – 32 cookies
- 300 grams of graham gluten-free cracker
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup sugar or Swerve
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp raisins
Instructions on how to make chocolate salami
- Break crackers into uneven crumbs
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter, sugar and cocoa powder over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Pour the melted butter mixture over the cookie crumbs.
- Add cream cheese and mix until well combined.
- Stir in chopped walnuts and raisins.
- On the table, line about a 20-inch long strip of plastic wrap.
- Transfer the cookie mixture in the middle of the wrap
- Roll it into a 16-inch log, about 2 inches in diameter.
- Tightly wrap the plastic wrap and freeze for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- Slice the log into half-inch thick cookies before serving.
- Store in the freezer in an air-tight container.