Ground pork meat can easily become your favorite go-to easy meat for the following reasons:
- You don’t have to touch it if you don’t want to
- It’s super cheap
- It’s already prepped for you
- It cooks super fast
- You almost can’t overcook it.
These are one easy paleo, low-carb, banting stir-fry recipe with pork meat and broccoli. Perfect quick and easy meal.
Ground Pork Meat with Broccoli – Stir Fry Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 15 minutes
Yields – 2 servings
- 2/3 lb ground pork
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
- 9 oz. broccoli
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 5 tablespoons tomato sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic to taste
Instructions on how to make ground pork and broccoli
- Rinse and trim the broccoli, including the stem.
- Cut into small florets.
- Heat up a olive oil in a frying pan where you can fit both the ground beef and broccoli.
- Put sliced onion in the frying pan.
- Fry it at high heat for one minute
- Add pork, stir, and fry on high heat until it is almost done.
- Add tomato sauce.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lower the heat; add more oil if it’s needed and fry the broccoli for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir the ground pork every now and then.
- Season the broccoli.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 473
- Total Fat – 33 g
- Total Carbs – 12 g (Fiber 4 g )
- Net Carbs – 8 g
- Protein – 13 g