This is a chocolate chia seeds pudding recipe recommended by numerous nutritionists. It is a delicious dessert that reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the blood, stimulates digestion and gives a sense of satiety, which makes it a great weight loss agent. The main ingredient of this pudding is chia seeds, rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, as well as fruits and cocoa powder.
Chocolate Chia Seeds Pudding – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Passive time – 1 hour
Yields – 2 servings
- 2/3 cup of rice, coconut or almond milk or water
- 2 tablespoons of seeds
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas
Instructions on how to make healthy chocolate chia seeds pudding
- To any small jar or bowl, add milk, and vanilla extract.
- Then, add chia seeds and cocoa powder.
- Whisk with a small whisk or a fork really well, until cacao powder is dissolved.
- Some tiny cacao powder lumps are ok.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Add to a blender, add bananas and blend until completely smooth and creamy.
- Top with fruit of your choice
- If using coconut milk, make sure it’s from the carton and not a thick coconut milk from a can.
- For a thick consistency, use 4 tbsp chia seeds
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
with coconut milk
- Calories – 234
- Total Fat – 5 g
- Total Carbs – 36 g (Fiber 10 g )
- Protein – 4 g
- Cholesterol – 0 mg