This sugar-free chocolate covered low carb candy recipe are simple to make. Simply make the filling, chill, then dip into chocolate. These chocolate candy bars are perfect treats for everyone.
Chocolate Covered Low Carb Chocolate Candy Bars- Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 20 minutes
- Total time – 20 minutesYields – 20 bars
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Swerve (powdered)
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1-ounce cocoa butter
- 3 tablespoons Swerve (powdered)
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions on how to make low carb chocolate candy bars
- Combine butter and cream cheese in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, until smooth.
- Add vanilla and cocoa powder.
- Continue beating until well mixed.
- Reduce speed to low.
- Beat, gradually adding Swerve, until well mixed.
- Place mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour (or at least 10 minutes in the freezer).
- Use spoon or cookie scoop to scoop out even sized balls.
- Shaped into bars, or any other shape desired.
- Place shaped filling in the freezer while making chocolate coating.
- Melt all chocolate coating ingredients together. (You can use a chocolate melter or double boiler).
- Remove the shaped filling from the freezer.
- Place each on a fork and into melted chocolate until well coated.
- Wipe excess chocolate off the bottom of the fork on side of melted and then set on the non-stick sheet to harden.
- Repeat until each is covered in chocolate.
- Place finished sheets of candy in refrigerator.
- Let sit at least an hour then remove and place in covered container.
- Store in refrigerator.
Nutritional Informations (amount per 1 bar)
- Calories – 69
- Total Fat -7.4 g
- Total Carbs – 1.9 g (Fiber 1 g)
- Net Carbs – 0.8 g
- Protein – 0.9 g
- Weight Watchers – 5 SmartPoints