This Italian style keto Breadstick is the perfect appetizer for a party or family reunion. They’re fun, delicious and easy to eat!
One more keto snack recipe – Flaxseed Keto & Paleo Chips
Italian Style Keto Breadstick – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cooking time – 15 minutes
Yields – 6 serving (serving size 1/4 breadsticks)
Bread Stick Base
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded, (8 oz.)
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk (powder)
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 medium-sized eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Instructions on how to make Italian Style Keto Breadstick
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- In one bowl mix together eggs and cream cheese until well combined.
- Set aside.
- In a second bowl, combine all the dry ingredients: almond flour, flaxseed meal, psyllium husk, and baking powder.
- Measure out the mozzarella cheese and microwave in 20-second intervals. Stir the cheese each time you take it out of the microwave and continue microwaving until sizzling.
- Add the eggs mixture, and dry ingredients into the mozzarella cheese and mix together.
- Using your hands, knead the dough together. Once it is combined, set on a Silpat.
- Press the dough flat until you have a full baking sheet worth of dough.
- Transfer the dough to some foil or paper so that you can use a pizza cutter on it.
- Cut the dough on tiny strips and season per ingredients above.
- Bake 13-15 minutes on top rack until crisp
- Serve warm!
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
- Calories – 238
- Total Fat – 18.8 g
- Fiber – 2.8 g
- Net Carbs – 2.8
- Protein – 12.8 g