These chocolate graham crackers are the perfect treat for chocolate fans. They are low-carb, keto, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
Chocolate Graham Crackers – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 12 minutes
- Yields – 12 crackers
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Stevia
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (room temperature)
- 2 egg whites
- Dark chocolate for the glaze (optional)
Instructions on how to make Keto chocolate graham crackers
- Preheat oven 325 degrees F.
- In a bowl of food processor, pulse, all dry ingredients.
- Add coconut oil, egg whites, and vanilla to dry mixture.
- Stir with wooden spoon until dough forms.
- Taste for sweetness and adjust if needed.
- Form dough into ball and place in the center of silicon mat (or parchment paper).
- Place the paper on top of the dough and roll out dough until about 1/8th of an inch thick.
- Make sure dough is even thickness.
- The dough will be about 8X10 inches (roughly).
- Use your favorite cookie cutter and cut the dough into squares (or desired shape).
- Transfer mat to a cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Break apart.
- Cover with melted chocolate.
- Allow cooling.
- Store fully cooled crackers in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days.
Nutritional Information (amount per crackers)
- Calories – 38
- Fat – 3 g
- Net Carbs – 1.3 g
- Protein – 1 g