Eat chocolate and release the excess weight with the help of chocolate diet. With all that, you look like you’re younger, because this diet helps to reduce/retreat wrinkles.
Because of that, follow our seven-day chocolate diet plan, which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner plus a sweet and a delicious lunch each day.
During this diet, drink at least eight glasses of fluid a day – water, tea, and coffee with skim milk. Therefore, the alcohol in this diet is not allowed.
It is recommended at least 30 minutes of walking every day.
Repeat this chocolate diet four-week and you can lose up to 7 pounds
Day 1 on the chocolate diet
- Breakfast: 30 g of chocolate flakes with skim milk to save and one fruit.
- Lunch: Integral bread with one tablespoon of low-fat (light) mayonnaise, 1/2 chopped avocado, pine nuts and two pinches of mixed salad
- Dinner: 150g of soy cheese – tofu, green beans, cabbage, an onion, peppers, and mushrooms sautÃ©ed in a pan with a bit of refined olive oil. Add a little water if necessary, and soy sauce to taste. Serve with 50 g (dry weight) of integral pasta.
- Breakfast: 1 boiled egg with two slices of whole wheat toast.
- Lunch: Any soup (not creamy) and two toast of wholemeal bread with a euro cream spread.
- Dinner: Tuna salad with a mix made from canned mixed beans, tomatoes, lettuce, and onions.
Third day on the chocolate diet
- Breakfast: 1 bag of chocolate oatmeal with skim milk and an apple.
- Lunch: 25 grams of fresh cheese and 4 slices ham. Finely chop and mix with chopped tomatoes, cucumber, celery, lettuce and season to taste and one chocolate banana.
- Dinner: 4 slices of grilled chicken, potatoes 2 medium-size and an unlimited amount of green vegetables (raw, steamed, boiled or grilled) and one pear.
The fourth day
- Breakfast: Fruit salad made from three different fruit if desired and one cup of low-fat yogurt or kefir.
- Lunch: Integral croissant with a hot dog, chopped onion fried on Teflon very little oil, cherry tomatoes, lettuce, and ketchup.
- Dinner: One prepared meal under 350 calories and one row of dark chocolate.
5 day on the chocolate diet
- Breakfast: Two slices of whole wheat toast with a thin lubricated euro cream.
- Lunch: two eggs scrambled with 20 grams of low-fat cheese and a handful of spinach prepared in very little oil. Serve with a green salad. One Kit Kat chocolate bars.
- Dinner: Chicken breast with a couple of tablespoons of puree (use low-fat milk to save puree), broccoli and green beans. Then one apple and one tablespoon of euro cream.
The sixth day
- Breakfast: Donut with chocolate.
- Lunch: Potatoes in the shell with a couple of tablespoons of beans and lettuce.
- Dinner: Cod with 2 potatoes (medium size) and cabbage salad.
Day 7 in chocolate diet
- Breakfast: Create a sheik from bananas and skim milk 2 dl. Eat one apple.
- Lunch: Sandwich 350 calories and one candy bar.
- Dinner: Mix one can of beans with a can of tomatoes, one onion, and one small flask. All chop, add a little salt and pepper and 2 tablespoons of sweet corn and cook until tender. Serve with 1/2 cup cooked brown rice.
Allowed snacks in the chocolate diet
- Salty snacks – snack:
2 linen tiles
1 slice of ham and a low-fat yogurt
1 cup of soup
2 biscuits, rice
30 g of popcorn
1 cup kefir
- Sugary snacks:
6 covered strawberries with a thin layer of chocolate
1 red dark chocolate
Hot chocolate – one bag (made with hot water and a little skim milk)
2 biscuits with orange
A little chocolate milk