Dark chocolate spills over the top of to make this Low-Carb Cocoa Coconut Cubes a snack lovers dream! Black and white cubes time with no guilt – what’s not to love!
Low Carb Cocoa Coconut Layer Cake – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 20 minutes
- Cooking – 35 minutes
Yields – 32 serving
- 2 eggs
- 7 oz. coconut milk
- 3 oz. coconut oil (melted to liquid form)
- 7 oz. coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 7 oz. swerve
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 pints (1 l) coconut milk
- 10 oz. swerve
- ½ Tsp. xanthan gum
- 7 oz. shredded coconut
Instructions on how to make these Low-carb Cocoa Coconut Layer Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Prepare the round pan about 11 inches in diameter.
- In one deep bowl beat the eggs.
- Add other ingredients for black layers.
- Divide this mixture into two parts and bake the first part for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook all the ingredients for the white layer.
- After 10 minutes, take out the black layer from the oven.
- Then pour this white cooked filling over baked first black layer and put in the oven.
- Bake for about 10 minutes and take it out.
- Then pour over the rest of the black mixture and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Leave it to cool.
- Serve with melted chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
- Calories – 101
- Total Fat – 8 g,
- Total Carbs – 1 g,
- Protein – 1.7 g