Probably, on a hot day, watered down coffee is the last thing you want to drink. Freezing coffee as ice cubes create a richer way to enjoy a full tasting iced coffee drink. With these coffee ice cubes, you will make your ice coffee stronger.
Probably all you have an ice cube tray. So it is time to use it.
Coffee Ice Cubes – Recipe
The Way Of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Total time – dependence of freezer
Yields – 12 coffee ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cups coffee, freshly brewed
- Sweetener, to taste ( but you can do it and without sweetener)
Instructions how to make coffee ice cubes
- Brew your coffee ( like usual) and allow it to cool a little. It is not recommended to put hot coffee in a freezer
- Pour the coffee into the ice cube tray.
- Place the ice cube tray in the freezer.
- Freeze the coffee liquid until solid. To become like ice.
- You can leave them in a freeze overnight ( if you do not need them right now)
- Add the ice cubes to your favorite iced coffee drink
- Serve and enjoy
Ice cubes made like this, will give your beverage the stronger taste. You can experiment. You can put a cinnamon in your coffee cubes, or some other spice.
With sweetener and some spices, your coffee ice cubes can be a cold, refreshment dessert.
You can use every kind of coffee. If you like a stronger taste you should use an espresso coffee.