Mocha coffee is based on espresso and hot milk. It is different from other coffees because of added chocolate, typically in the form of sweet cocoa powder. Many varieties use chocolate syrup instead of cocoa powder. Mochas can contain dark or milk chocolate. This is low-fat, low-calories, dairy-free, low-carb and no sugar added mocha coffee option.
Low-Carb Mocha Iced Coffee – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Total time – 5 minutes
Yields – Serving 4
- 3 cups chilled brewed espresso coffee
- 1 cup milk of choice ( skinny and unsweetened )
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 1 teaspoon – 2 teaspoons liquid chocolate stevia
Instructions on how to make mocha iced coffee
- Just put all ingredients in a blender.
- Therefore blend all ingredients on high speed until you get a smooth and foamy mixture.
- Serve sprinkled with shaved chocolate
Nutrition Information ( amount per serving)
- Calories – 24 kcal
- Fat – 1.4g
- Total Carbs – 3.7g
- Net Carbs – 1.7 g
- Sugar -1 g
- Fiber – 2g
- Protein – 1.5g
- Cholesterol – 0mg
- For a better and stronger taste, you should use a coffee ice cubes.