I love making these low carb, gluten-free butter cookies for the holidays. Why? Because they are so unbelievably quick and easy.
These amazing cookies are carbs-free, gluten-free, and low-calorie. Sounds so good 🙂
Low-Carb Butter Cookies – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time -10 minutes
- Baking time – 15 minutes
Yields – 48 cookies
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 cup granulated sugar substitute (Swerve, Erythritol, Xylitol…..)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 baking powder
Instructions on how to make butter cookies
- Beat the butter, Swerve, salt, and vanilla together until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in the egg until well incorporated, scraping down the sides of the bowl at least once.
- Add the flour, and baking powder and mix just until incorporated.
- Scrape onto a lightly floured board and knead a few times, just until the dough smooths out.
- (The dough will be dense and a little crumbly, but should stick when pressed together.)
- Wrap up with a foil and refrigerate for several hours or freeze.
- Before baking, preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
- Line your baking sheets with parchment paper
- Make cookies
- Bake until just beginning to turn golden around the edges, about 16-18 minutes.
Nutritional Information (amount per cookie)
- Calories – 21
- Total Fat – 2 g
- Total Carbs – 0 g
- Protein – 0 g